If you saw yesterday’s video, then you know that life balance is a topic that I am questioned about daily as I lead tens of thousands of people, while strategically giving my BEST time to my family. Here are a few more tips to help you regain the balance you need to thrive at work and LIFE.
Is it possible to maintain life balance in love, life AND LEADERSHIP?
1. Eliminate procrastination on things you know should be done immediately.
2. Don’t waist time on senseless television that steals valuable family time and productivity.
3. Turn off your computer and take a walk. Will the world end if you put that extra email off till tomorrow?
4. Exercise daily!
5. Give your best attention to the things that matter most in life verses the things that seem most urgent.
6. Get up off the couch and do something productive.
7. Remove yourself from toxic, time-consuming relationships that drain your energy and productivity.
8. Exit out of Facebook when you are NOT using it for the task at hand. Turn off the temptation.
9. Maintain an organized work space at home and office.
10. Learn the power of the word, “No”. Stop trying to win the approval of others by always saying “yes”.
11. Get better rest and let your body heal, restore, and regroup every night.
12. Don’t be an energy demander, spending time on pointless complaining. Be an energy producer and watch how you attract new friends, new ideas and greater success!
Check out StaciWallace.com/FREE if you want to learn how you can get FREE mobile service EVERY month or to join my team in the Solavei Social Commerce Revolution?